All purchases made in our web area by the customer will be subject to the General Purchase Conditions set forth in this document.
The order made by the Client implies their agreement and acceptance of these General Conditions of Purchase.
All the information that appears on the web pages of www.dlabuela.com may be modified by Axarquia Solution S.L. Company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Malaga on 9/11/2020, registration number 1, volume 5966, page 182, section, page 157018, at any time and without prior notice. Although Axarquia Solution has tried to reflect the tones of the articles in the most reliable way possible, the tone of the colors of all the products shown in our web area may vary depending on the monitor with which they are displayed, so it can create false expectations regarding actual shades. Therefore, the company will not be responsible or accept returns of items for this reason. In the same way, as they are handmade items, there may be a difference in the size displayed on the web of more than 1cm for which the company will not be responsible or accept returns of the items for this reason.
Except for typographical errors or omissions, the prices and characteristics of the articles are perfectly reflected in the web area, www.dlabuela.com. Axarquia Solution S.L. reserves the right to make, at any time, changes to the information contained on its website, as well as to suspend access at any time and without prior notice.
Regarding taxes, in addition to those applied in the sale, the customs systems of each country will apply the corresponding tax charges, therefore, the costs of customs clearance and import taxes are NOT included in the price of the item or in the shipping costs.
Regarding the content of this document, it will be understood that the Client has read it, and has perfectly understood all the General Conditions of Purchase, and freely accepts each and every one of them.
The Client affirms that both the personal data, as well as those referring to payment and shipping provided to Axarquia Solution S.L. They are real and reliable. In the event that Axarquia Solution S.L. verify that some or all of said information is false, the purchase will be automatically null and the Client will not be able to claim any refund regarding the expenses derived from procedures.
Likewise, Axarquia Solution S.L. reserves the right to hold an order pending any information it needs from the customer. In this case, the delivery times will be delayed in relation to the time that the client takes to answer.
Axarquia Solution S.L. will issue the corresponding invoice for the products purchased and it will be sent to the Client by e-mail so that later and if he wishes, he can print it, as long as the client provides him with his NIF.
In the event that there is a chargeback made to a credit card whose cause of return was not for reasons directly attributable to Axarquia Solution SL, the Client will bear all those expenses incurred both in bank commissions, as well as collection management or any others.
In any case, Axarquia Solution SL always reserves the right to reject an order at the time of making the payment, by bank transfer it is important that you indicate in the concept, the order number that will be assigned, also including, if possible, your name. and surnames. You must make the deposit or transfer within 2 days after the order confirmation date. Otherwise, your request would be invalid.
The payment of the purchase amount must be received by Axarquia Solution S.L free of bank commissions or other expenses derived from the transaction. The customer can select any of the following payment methods to pay for purchases:
- Bank transfers
- Payments by charge to Credit Card
- Payments by PAY-PAL
The customer can download the purchase invoice in their customer space in PDF format. However, the client can request that it be sent in paper format by ordinary mail, by sending an email to the address email@example.com, without incurring an extraordinary expense for said request.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY TIMES
- The delivery period will start counting from the date we receive the notification of payment of the article or articles, until the date the order is received at the destination address. This period, and as a guide, does not usually exceed 5 days for accessories, and 10 working days for ready-made items. As we have previously stated, these deadlines are always indicative, exempting Axarquia Solution S.L. of any responsibility derived in the event that these are not fulfilled, due to transport problems or causes beyond the control of the company.
- Similarly, any type of delay in receiving an order can never justify its cancellation or the request for compensation by the Client or third parties.
- The indicative deadlines indicated for the delivery of the products to the client will always begin to count from the reception by Axarquía Solution SL of the actual confirmation of payment of the total amounts of the purchase, so that until that moment The order will not start to be processed.
- Any penalty clause for delay introduced by the Customer in his order is without effect upon acceptance of this purchase contract. The customer will have 24 hours to verify the integrity of all the components of the product as well as verify that it includes all the accessories indicated in the characteristics of the article. After that time, no claim regarding the integrity and content of the product will be valid.
- The client will be notified by E-mail once his order is placed in the hands of the transport company.
- Likewise, in the cases in which a merchandise whose dimensions prevent a comfortable transport or loading of the same, up to the Client's door, it will be delivered at street level.
- In relation to shipments to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, check with the possibility of making the shipment.
- The Client will be responsible, unless otherwise stipulated between the parties, for transport, telephone, postal, management and other expenses derived from returns or claims during the guarantee period.
- In any case, Axarquia Solution S.L reserves the right not to accept the return of a product depending on the state in which it is returned.
- The client must respect the purchase agreement once the order has been accepted, with the timely payment of the agreed price. The non-receipt of the order by the customer at the place of delivery may generate additional costs on the sale price. The expenses caused by the return of the product will be borne by the buyer, who must satisfy the corresponding compensation for the damage that may have occurred in the purchased products, unless they arrive with a defect of origin, stating it in the delivery note. and notifying us within a maximum period of seven business days from the time of receipt.
- According to Law 47/2002 on the Regulation of Retail Trade, in its article 45, all those products that: are made according to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized or that by their nature, cannot be returned or may deteriorate or expire quickly. Items that have been tried on or worn and can no longer be sold as new. Articles that have been supplied with "blister" type packaging and it has been opened.Items offered in a special way when the discount made on the normal price is indicated at the time of sale. In general, only returns that have been previously authorized by Axarquia Solution S.L will be accepted.
- The expenses derived from the transport for the return of the articles will always be borne by the Client.
- Axarquia Solution S.L reserves the right to pay a lower amount if the material does not arrive in perfect condition or with all its accessories.
- Therefore, with the acceptance of these Purchase Conditions, the Client expressly waives claiming any liability, contractual or non-contractual, damages to Axarquia Solution SL for possible problems, delays in delivery or cancellation of purchases if it were to be the case.
- The Client declares that they are of legal age and have the legally required physical and mental capacity to make purchases and payments through the pages of www.dlabuela.com. If any problem of incapacity arises regarding this issue, in relation to this contract those who are responsible for the client's acts (guardians, parents,...) would be vicariously responsible.
- If any conflict or difference arises between the buying and selling parties in the interpretation and execution of this document, and it is not resolved by mutual agreement, the conflict will be resolved at the request of either party and after communication by written to the other, through arbitration in the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Malaga, decided by mutual agreement
- All of the foregoing shall be understood without prejudice to the fact that the parties may submit to a judicial proceeding, which in such case shall be carried out before the competent courts and tribunals according to the applicable regulations.
All the content of this document, purchase-sale contract, complies with each and every one of the legal requirements required by the Spanish Civil Code. To be able to buy through this fashion store, you must be registered and validated as a user. To do this, you just have to fill out a simple form by entering the "create an account" section.
To place an order, enter the products you want to purchase in the shopping cart. At the time of formalizing your order, and once its acceptance has been confirmed, the customer's consent and the validity and effectiveness of the purchase contract that binds the parties are understood to be given. These conditions are established in accordance with the provisions of Law 26/1984, of June 19, general for the defense of consumers and users, in Law 7/1998, of April 13, of general conditions
You can return the purchase made in DLABUELA within 15 days from the date of receipt of the order and we will refund the total amount of the order once the return has been approved. If the return is made outside this period or the item has been tampered with or used or the packaging of the items is not the same as it was delivered, DLABUELA will not accept the return. If the return is due to an error caused by DLABUELA, it will be paid in full (including the amount of the delivery transport), if it has been because the product does not meet your needs or expectations (of the client) or causes beyond DLABUELA, the amount of transport will not be paid.
The client will manage the shipment/return of the material. Once verified (by our quality staff) the condition of the product, packaging and the reason for the return, DLABUELA will proceed to refund the full amount. the conditions / return policies, no refund or return of the product / s will be made. DLABUELA DOES NOT ACCEPT SHIPMENTS DUE.
Feel free to contact us with any questions or comments. Call us at 653062512 (free call from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.) or send us an e-mail.
Product Return Instructions
To make any incidence or return you must contact us by email or telephone
Refunds will be made once the refund has been approved and appealed and will be made by the same means of payment with which the purchase was made. The return will be made within a maximum period of one week once the return has been approved.
DATA PROTECTION ACT:
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that all the data provided by the CLIENT, by any means, through the order form, already Throughout the commercial relationship with our company, they will be incorporated into a file owned and responsible by Axarquia Solution SL and will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
The purpose of data collection and processing is to manage the commercial relationship, manage requests and/or orders and their collection. The owner of the data must be of legal age. Unless specifically stated otherwise, it will be considered necessary to complete all the data required in the forms. In the event of not providing all the data deemed necessary, Axarquia Solution S.L may, depending on the case, not process your request.
We inform you that you can exercise, by making the request to Axarquia Solution SL cif.: B01850593 as responsible and owner of the file in which your personal data appears, the rights of access, rectification, cancellation by writing to the following address: Calle Campo de la Iglesia No. 8, Benajarafe 29790, Veléz-Málaga (Málaga), with a copy of your DNI.
CONDITIONS OF GUARANTEE IN ARTICLES:
All products offered in our store are guaranteed for a period of 2 years according to current legislation for any manufacturing defect, taking into account in all places the handmade nature of the products and that they may have some imperfection that does not affect their general behavior, taking into account Note that the guarantee is invalidated in the event of any of the following circumstances:
- Bumps and/or breaks caused by misuse.
- Failure to follow the instructions for use and handling.
- Faulty installations and/or installation errors.
- Damage due to natural phenomena or catastrophes such as storms, floods, lightning, earthquakes, fires, etc... whether or not they affect the electricity supply.