The classes will be face-to-face in small groups in our Benajarafe´s shop.
The Agenda and the projects will be carried out according to the preferences of the Students and after deciding it together with their teacher.
3 Hours per week in one day the months you wish to hire. Monday to Friday Afternoon (5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.) winter time, (5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.) summer time. Saturday mornings (10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.). Each student must choose a fixed day and time, to consult with the Academy.
- Start Date: This course starts every month, but you can sign up in the middle.
- Type of course: Face-to-face
- Price: €45/Monthly
- Booking: By phone or in person
- Title: Once the course is finished, a Certificate of Attendance and Achievement of the course will be delivered by DLABUELA Academy.
- Professors: Graduates with the “Martí System Degree”, with an Honor Roll qualification.
KNOWLEDGE OF SEWING AND OVERLOCKING MACHINES
While we are working on our project, we will learn how to use both the sewing machine and the overlocker, their parts, threading, thread tensions, the most common problems we encounter, etc. The student must bring their own machine, if they do not have the Academy can lend one to them during classes.
MEASURES AND PATTERN
- Learn to take action.
- Make a base pattern according to our own measurements.
- Transformation of the pattern according to the chosen model.
- Learn to place the patterns on the fabric.
- Learn to mark the fabric with the loose thread technique.
- Learn to baste and assemble the project. 1st test.
- Rectify, if necessary, the project and the pattern. 2nd test, if necessary.
SEWING MACHINE MADE
- Learn to sew by machine: first with templates, so as not to spoil the garment, second we will use our skirt.
- Overlock when required.
- Learn how to hand hem, sew zipper and finish the project.
Places are limited per group and totally individualized teaching. With our DLABUELA team you will start sewing from the first day, go ahead and come and meet us.